Last Updated 2014-11-07
- iTerm 2 - A feature rich replacement for Mac’s Terminal.app
- xCode - The Developer Tools installed with Xcode are required for many Mac Development features. Xcode 6 brings some amazing Mac OS and iOS development features.
- Sublime Text 2 - The editor of Choice for Ruby, PHP, Markdown, and more! I absolutely, love the multi-line editing capabilities.
- LiveCode - Great for building apps onces and deploying everywhere.
- Tower 2 - I use it all the time in my development work-flow. Works great when I forget what command I was suppose to run.
- Alfred 2 - Mac Yosemite has since upgraded their spotlight feature to behave much like Alfred. Nonetheless, I still use Alfred app for its workflows, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- Moom - I spend a lot of time moving an adjusting windows. Especially, for the screencasts that I record. Moom has been a priceless tool for me that has never let down.
- Keyboard - That’s right. The Keyboard settings in your Mac System Preferences area. In order to increase workflow, you just have to learn your computer’s keyboard shortcuts. There’s just no way around that.